WHAT'S YOUR HOME WORTH?
Determining the value of a home is often the first question interested sellers ask our real estate agents. Many factors can impact the asking price of a home, including supply and demand in your immediate area, as well as how quickly you need to sell your home.
· My goal is to help you sell for a high percentage of your asking price as quickly
as possible. This includes a complete analysis of the market for your use
in setting the price.
· I will put a “COMING SOON” sign in your yard prior to officially putting your
house on the market—this often generates interest early to be ahead of the
game. It can also be listed in MLS as “COMING SOON” up to 14 days prior
to going Active alerting other agents ahead of time.
· I will take you to other houses for sale in the area to help us understand “the
· I will hire a professional photographer and prepare a custom virtual tour of your
home to be put in MLS and all websites.
· I will personally handle all your paperwork rather than handing your file off to
transaction coordinators who are unfamiliar with your home.
· I will give you weekly updates on activity in your area
· When a showing is scheduled, I will personally contact that agent prior to the
showing to thank them and send them info on your house. After the
showing, if we do not receive feedback within one day, I will call them to
learn how it went and pass that info on to you. You will also receive
regular email reports from Realtor.com, Trulia and other sites giving you statistics
on your area.
· The Listing and Sale is only the beginning—Once we have a contract, there is
preparation and delivery of all paperwork, a home inspection, as well as
coordination with the title company, the buyer’s agent and the lender through
closing. I will work closely with them and keep you fully informed to
insure a smooth process for you.
Our Custom Home Value Report provides you with the information you need to get a better idea of what your home might be worth given current market conditions. Your report will supply details on:
- Buyer Demand – Find out how many registered buyers are looking for a home similar to yours and how many have searched for a house like yours in the past week.
- Statistical Data - Key data points for the local residential real estate market including number of homes for sale, average price and average days on market.
- Nearby Homes for Sale – See a list of homes in your area with similar amenities, including listing price and days on the market.
Go to the link on the front page of my Website that says "What is My DFW Home Worth?" and put in your address. You will automatically receive a Comparative Market Analysis with photos, sales prices and other info to help us determine a good asking price for your home if you wish to sell.
Hope to hear from you soon!