WHY WORK WITH SUSAN?
Your Home Is Where My Heart Is!
I love to help people! I have over 30 years experience in the mortgage and real
estate business and enjoy assisting Buyers and Sellers through the process!
* My personal goal is to help you find the home that best fits your needs in the
shortest time possible. I try to simplify the process by:
* Listening to determine your needs and wants
* Responding quickly to your calls
* Creating a customized search for your dream home of all MLS
* Setting up automated email notifications to you on new and updated
* Accommodating your schedule to show homes when convenient for you
* Analyzing the market to help you determine the best offer to make
* Assisting you in obtaining pre-approval for a loan
* Being the liaison between you and the seller in all negotiations
* Protecting your interests with confidentiality
* Handling the paperwork from contract to closing
· My goal is to help you sell for a high percentage of your asking price as quickly
as possible. This includes a complete analysis of the market for your use
in setting the price.
· I will put a “COMING SOON” sign in your yard prior to officially putting your
house on the market—this often generates interest early to be ahead of the
game. It can also be listed in MLS as “COMING SOON” up to 14 days prior
to going Active alerting other agents ahead of time.
· I will take you to other houses for sale in the area to help us understand “the
· I will hire a professional photographer and prepare a custom virtual tour of your
home to be put in MLS and all websites.
· I will personally handle all your paperwork rather than handing your file off to
transaction coordinators who are unfamiliar with your home.
· I will give you weekly updates on activity in your area
· When a showing is scheduled, I will personally contact that agent prior to the
showing to thank them and send them info on your house. After the
showing, if we do not receive feedback within one day, I will call them to
learn how it went and pass that info on to you. You will also receive
regular email reports from Realtor.com, Trulia and RE/MAX giving you statistics
on your area.
· The Listing and Sale is only the beginning—Once we have a contract, there is
preparation and delivery of all paperwork, a home inspection, as well as
coordination with the title company, the buyer’s agent and the lender through
closing. I will work closely with them and keep you fully informed to
insure a smooth process for you.